Advocates for Child Empowerment & Safety (ACES) is dedicated to raising the voices of children to empower them and ensure their safety from physical abuse, sexual abuse and unsafe environments. ACES accomplishes this mission by:
- Developing and advocating for policies, regulations, and government programs to improve child safety.
- Conducting research and publicizing the positions of elected officials and institutions concerning issues and legislation pertaining to child safety.
- Hosting community outreach/education events to educate and mobilize the public about issues regarding child safety.
- Hosting fundraisers and charitable events to provide the necessary revenue to execute our mission of protecting children from abuse.
- Making contributions to organizations, committees and foundations with similar missions and purposes.
To join ACES, or to learn more about our organization, please contact: 415-302-8939